Our Client is a start up technology company that operating the business across Southeast Asia. A young and dynamic environment with a clear goal to make the business successful by making sure customer lives are easier, safe and less time consume.
We are looking for a Credit risk manager who has a good knowledge about start up business to work with clients to transform and improve the efficiency of customer experiences and operations.
· Front-to-back office operation business analysis and business processes review, redesign and optimization (E.g. Client Onboarding, KYC/AML)
· Transformational change across a financial services organization (core banking solution implementation, technology / digital integration, cost optimization)
· Establishment of Shared Services Centre and outsourcing function
· Enabling technology / digital implementations like RPA, and FinTech related solutions
· Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative to deliver the projects
· To be a point of contact for clients
The successful applicant will need to have:
· Bachelor/Master degrees in related field
· 5+ years' experience in operations excellence roles such as digital process optimization and prior project management and/or consulting experience is required
· Experience working in Big 4 Consulting firms and/or Financial Services firms - Retail Banks, Corporate / Institutional Banks, Insurance, Asset Management or Capital Markets
· Good understanding of key Financial Services operations trends and FinTech (BlockChain, Machine Learning, IOT, RPA)
· Knowledge of the key strategic business drivers, regulatory constraints and operational process requirements across financial services
· The ability to define a strategy, develop business cases and define the target operating model (organization design, customer experience, processes)
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills both in English and Thai
· A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverable that point out complex situations
· Strong in MS Office: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio
· Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to train and develop staff, manage project budgets and develop strong client relationships
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.