Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for a CRM & Marketing Manager, APAC to join their Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for the regional CRM & marketing (event, digital marketing and advertising) initiatives and implementation of the yearly marketing plan;
- Plan and implement CRM activation plan to achieve company goals and manage budget allocation;
- Responsible for the budget management of Marketing/PR activities in APAC;
- Work closely with APAC retail team to ensure sales strategies support the requirements needed;
- Manage and drive all PR & Events within APAC region (Instore or off-store event & VIP activities, etc.);
- Develop and maintain media relations and manage media partners and channels;
- Degree in Marketing Communication or related disciplines;
- 8-10 years of experience in Marketing and CRM management;
- People oriented, good communication, people management and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of written & spoken English is a must;
- Possible background: Luxury fashion background is highly preferred / Knowledgeable and with strong business acumen;
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.