Our client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, who is now looking for talented professionals to be a part of their vision to research and develop new medical advances to enhance the quality of life around the world.
- Gathering and updating customer data/ profile and provides recommendations on CRM initiatives to maximize CRM (Veeva) system for supporting commercial perspective.
- Works closely with Marketing and Sales colleagues.
- Maintain good working relationship with customers, peers and other departments.
- Works closely with sales and marketing colleagues to identify inefficiencies and areas for potential effectiveness improvement
- Perform related duties as assigned by your manager
- User set up and management of profiles and roles for new users.
- Maintain proper security levels: roles, profiles hierarchies and territories especially as environment and business evolves to include more cross functional team.
- Update customer profile/ data for targeting and segmentation perspective
- Manage system changes without interruption to users
- Oversee new releases of CRM system and efficiently roll out new features when appropriate.
- Work closely with regional support team any changes/enhancement of system.
Level 1 Support
- Primary contact for business unit support issues
- Work with cross functional teams and regional IT support team to close out issues.
User Assistance, and Training
- Provide group or one on one training for new and existing users, including best practice of documentation/training material.
- Communicate regularly to the user base regarding new CRM features, enhancements and changes to the system
- Proactively gather feedback from users to continually improve user experience
- Determine appropriate data sources and generate CRM reports to deliver, monitor and track accurate performance vs standard KPI on weekly, Quarter, and Monthly as required.
- Ad hoc reporting for commercial team to support analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/ computer engineering, information system, statistics.
- Analytical skills
- High-energy, detailed-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- High level of verbal and written communication skills with both technical and business teams
- 3+ years of experience with CRM Solution, system analyst.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry will be preferable.
- 1+ years of experience in Veeva system is preferable.
- Excel skills is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications knowledge
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
What's on the offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in management level
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.