Our client is a global food company, they are currently searching for Consumer Insight Analyst Leader responsible for data sources for the entire organization; analyzing all research data and turining into insights that enable actionable commercial/marketing plan. This position will be based in Thailand.
- Lead insights team for commercial supports on JV organization in the scope of Consumer and Shopper insights for usage of insights in decision-making throughout the organization
- Provide analysis base on insights to support sales & marketing in strategic plans and AOPs
- Provide the evaluation of promotions towards the objectives and provide insight based recommendation
- Add value to knowledge sharing by connecting the dots about the shopper and customer to show cumulative knowledge.
- Support CU on shopper research and led local shopper research when required
- Research Agency Management and manage project within approved budget
- Understands and interprets research methodologies and results to ensure timeline, accurate and effective insights as the basis for decision-making across core research disciplines of
- Continuous data (e.g. retail audit, consumer panels and brand tracking)
- Ad hoc consumer studies (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Secondary data source - published data and reports
- Serve as the shopper "navigator" by providing thought partnership with category, trade marketing and providing a holistic view of the shopper by category/customer
- Communicate and embed learning to increase the impact of shopper insights into action by making them relevant to the Sales/Customer strategy.
- Monitor and track brand/pack/price/distribution performance for all channel of distribution
- Bachelor or Master in marketing, business, or related fields
- Over 5 years of proven experience in insights and or research fields (Tracking and Quantitative skills)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- FMCG and food knowledge is a must
- Excellent communicator
- Computer literature in Microsoft office and SPSS
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.