Our client has been established in Thailand for over 35 years. With premium shipping lines service and significant growth potential. They are looking for a Customer Service Manager to drive the business forward.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the customer service team and related customer service issues. You will be required to:
- Leading all customer service aspects including import and export team, documentation team and booking team.
- Overall responsible for the customer satisfaction including the survey results and the country action plan.
- Managing service complaints and exceptions.
- Managing customer service KPI and SLA. Track and monitor customer service performance.
- Reviewing and monitoring the quality of work and review with the mistakes made by team.
- Managing team, recruit, train and coach the team to improve the customer experience.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor degree. You will also possess:
- Strong experience in customer service (shipping lines, freight forwarder, logistics).
- Knowledge of IT system (SAP, CRM, BI).
- Strong people management and analytical skills.
- Good command in English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.