Argyll Scott is working with an international leading company who provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services worldwide. They are looking for an experienced Data and BI Project Manager to join their Bangkok team.
Data Analyst Role
- Provide value to analytical and business teams by extracting and combining data from various sources
- Perform data cleansing and organizing into database format and build analytical tools to uncover meaningful insights relating to business processes and performance.
- Ability to be working with various machine learning-based tools and perform statistical analysis.
* 30% Data extraction and collection from internal and external sources, cleanse and prepare data to be used to support business needs and projects. Review and correct data errors and omissions.
* 30% Develops and manage database(s) to be used for ad hoc and scheduled analysis, processes and support programs; using database tools and support software to optimize data sets.
* 30% Create visualization tools, work process tools, charts, graphs and reports as requested to support other teams
* 10% Work with global team to train and enable them to use tools and data to capture business value
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 2- 4-year experience working with databases, data collection and data analysis.
- Excellent analytical, working knowledge of visualization software, preferably Tableau
- Ability to design and create data visualization tools and effectively communicate the value
- Experience with data storage technologies, preferably Alteryx
- Ability to understand logic based data joins
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to become SME in desired space and influence independent process areas
- Ability to communicate findings in easy to understand terms
- Conducts data analysis and moderately complex design
- Ability to model and frame business scenarios that are relevant and meaningful and which impact on critical processes and/or decisions
- Preferred Qualifications;
- Preferable experience with Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL or another query language
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning
- ERP, SAP and Formulation system knowledge
- Project Management
- Ability to challenge when needed, provide results that may contradict common belief, if needed
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.