Data Architect - Banking / Insurance
A leading insurance company is looking for a Data Architect to join them.
As the Data Architect, you will be responsible for driving the development of data architecture, data strategy and governance to support the organization in reaching business decisions and supporting the technology landscape. You will serve as a key advisor to management and key stakeholders in conceptualization, solutions design and implementation, evaluating data technologies and defining best practices. In addition, you will perform reviews of data modelling designs and deliverables, ensuring data, security and technology requirements are in line with standards and policies.
- Degree / Masters / Tertiary Education in a relevant field
- Strong IT experience of at least 10 years, with proven capabilities in data architecture, strategies, modelling and tools
- Ability to drive end-to-end data architecture strategies
- Strong track record in data warehousing and analytics projects, and be able to thrive well in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, you should be able to work well with cross functional leaders in driving the data road-map across the organization.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Lim May Ping
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.