Our client is recognised as a leading firm in the chemicals business. They are comprised of diversified and comprehensive petrochemical businesses, including manufacturing and distribution of upstream, intermediate, and downstream petrochemical products. They are aiming to use environmentally-friendly innovations with advanced technologies to develop products to improve people's lives. Therefore, they are searching for new, creative and strong professionals to join their teams.
- Analyses performance data of business or process for identified value gaps to gain insights so as to drive business improvements.
- Works with internal teams and business users to refine and improve strategies from data selection through to deployment.
- Monitors the effectiveness of plant production, maintenance, and projects and focuses on how to balance cost against volume and quality of products.
- Works closely with business users to define, gather and share the data and reports needed to inform analysis and strategies.
- Works closely with Data Management team to ensure data and process quality, as well as integrating new data sources where necessary.
- Masters' degree preferred in a mathematical or numerate discipline.
- Excellent analytical and structured problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in SQL, SAS, SPSS, R or other advanced analytic software.
- Highly competent Microsoft Excel/other Office user
- Experience with digitalization of industrial processes.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and should thrive in high expectation scenario with many stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Chance to work with Thailand's number 1 petrochemical company
- Challenging role to enhance your career in data science function
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.