· Understand and solve identified business problems from organised datasets.
· Design analytical solutions and experiments.
· Conduct data exploration and develop models.
· Validate models and prepare automation processes with engineering team
· Think outside the box and drive innovation within the organisation.
· PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related, quantitative field.
· Real-world work experience or research experience with Deep Learning, AI, Machine learning or NLP.
· Experience in applying deep learning techniques and designing algorithms that are scalable and production-grade.
· Possess a strong selection of skills and experience with analytical frameworks and languages mainly Python but also SQL, R, SPARK, Hive and other Hadoop-based languages.
· Experience using libraries for cleaning, exploring and visualizing data.
If you are an interested PhD degree holder, matching the above technical requirements, please do send across your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a further discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.