Our client is recognised as a leading firm in the chemicals business. They are comprised of diversified and comprehensive petrochemical businesses, including manufacturing and distribution of upstream, intermediate, and downstream petrochemical products. They are aiming to use environmentally-friendly innovations with advanced technologies to develop products to improve people's lives. Therefore, they are searching for new, creative and strong professionals to join their teams.
Responsible for project planning, execution and reporting for strategic enterprise data initiatives
* Integrated status tracking and risk tracking
* Interact with Head of Technology and individual data stewards and data custodians to collect status on program schedules and risks
* Guide individual data stewards and custodians on drafting and implementing standards
* Proactively communicate progress and risks to Data Governance Lead and business unit leadership teams
* Program governance
* Remain constantly informed about the status of data initiatives that impact business units and report them to the data users of business units
* Coordinate repeating data architecture tasks which span across several layers
* Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
* More than 5 years in management role (including 3 years in technology and 2 years in project management)
* Strong leadership experience in an enterprise or cross-functional role with delivery capability in technology
* Influencing skills with suppliers and customers
* Strong project management skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.