Our client is an European branded chocolate and confectionery products manufacturer, they are also one of the biggest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world. Due to the rapid expansion within the Asia Pacific region, they are currently looking for a Demand Planner to Join their Hong Kong office.
- Generate demand plans from the sales forecast, with consideration to historical demand, marketing events, promotions, product life cycle, seasonality and inventory levels.
- Make recommended adjustments to sales forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends as well as product lifecycle.
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements/reports to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Support sales team in improving forecast accuracy and achieving stock freshness target
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Marketing Teams, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on product freshness, inventory coverage, product introduction, and promotions).
- Benchmark current demand planning process/tools with industry good practices and strive for improvement.
- Degree holder in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years' FMCG demand planning experience.
- Strong planning, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent command in English & Chinese
If you are a self-motivated demand planning/supply chain professional with a passion for the consumer goods industry, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.