- Responsible for the strategy, optimization, analysis, and execution of all acquisition-focused marketing programs in support of global brand ecommerce business.
- Directly accountable for driving performance across a multi-million dollar digital marketing mix of programs including Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliates, Display, and partnerships.
- Discovering, researching and testing new and emerging digital channels.
- Engage regularly with external agencies and vendors, as well as key internal functional areas such as ecommerce, creative, brand marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Partner with marketing, creative and developer partners to create and test new technologies and innovative campaign concepts.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, ideally with a recognized brand in consumer products, fashion, or retail. Direct to consumer ecommerce experience is highly preferred.
- Hands on experience planning and managing campaigns in Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Display/Remarketing, and partnerships
- Deep knowledge of Excel and, hands-on familiarity with analytics tools (e. g., , Google Analytics , Coremetrics, Omniture) and various digital media dashboards.
- Fully conversant with developing and optimizing integrated campaigns, and tracking both budgets and marketing ROI.
- Passionate about marketing; a student of your industry, pursuing knowledge, best practices, competitive landscape and staying on top of trends.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Should be comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment job description captures core responsibilities but role will much more diverse given size of company
- Undergraduate degree desired.
Application currently clos