My client is a renowned European MNC in the media and advertising industry. This role is a key appointment in the technology team to help the organisation transform and move towards the digital age.
- Responsible for supporting projects and deployments around digital assets and all digital management systems across APAC region
- Strong stakeholder management in leveraging possibilities to bring capabilities across different parts of the organisation (corporate, regional and local in-market).
- Supporting the roll-out of a global data-driven project, to transform IT as a forefront business partner to business in enabling the bottom line
- Responsible to manage project resources again project demands, set up and introduce project governance for the region
- Project managing and providing delivery for multiple small to mid-sized projects across the region
- Helping change the way technology projects are implement within the region, transforming from Waterfall to Agile methodologies
- Strong project management, transformation, change, delivery capability
- Ability to oversee and manage a portfolio of small to mid-size change initiatives and projects
- Experienced with managing Agile projects
- Technical background and familiarity with software engineering (Eg: Java, C#, PHP)
- Experience in delivering cloud based projects is an added advantage
- Passionate for emerging technologies, particularly on areas such as - Data & Analytics, AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain etc
- PMP / AGILE certification
- Experience in Advertising relating industry will be a good advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Gwen Koh at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3277 for a confidential discussion.