Argyll Scott is looking for a talented candidate who has good skills and experience in development and operation in digital service and business application, including solution design, project management and support. The suitable candidate should be able to work closely with the business team to ensure that the system requirements are identified and will be successfully delivered. Moreover, you also responsible for budge and budget management/ risk management/ resource management/ etc. You will have an opportunity to be a part of one of the largest organization based in Bangkok.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has the following:
· Responsible for leading business application projects, team member, vendors, application development team to deliver digital application projects
· Manage IT implementation projects to ensure that it will synchronize with budget and project timeline
· Work closely with the integration team such as IT Technical Support, MIS, Data Center, etc
· Ensure the compliance with IT security policy and global standard
· Manage and support digital solutions/ web applications, including project management, configuration and development, test and integration, day to day support
· Manage outsourced providers to develop solutions which meet business requirements for several sites.
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 2 years' experience in leading the enterprise website development and project management
· At least 5 years' experience in digital service and business application management
· Strong skills in project management methodology (CMM/CMMI or PMP certified)
· Experience in CRM, Online Marketing, Analytic tools, E-Commerce
· Experience in full project management life cycle
· Fluent English communication skills
If you interest in the role and would like to find out more about the job opportunity, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.