Our client is an innovator and disrupter in the retail and e-commerce sectors globally.
To ensure employee growth and transformation of their talent retention processes, they are hiring a newly created Director of Organisation Effectiveness to drive this agenda.
- Designing the immediate workaround and long-term roadmap for the organization to support their business objectives.
- Partnering with local/regional HR to understand the gaps in current day to day HR related processes.
- Support the development of HR dashboards and establish systems, processes and tools to ease management and updates of relevant dashboards and KPI tracking.
- Drive the completion of all HR reporting requirements, which include the company's and group reporting.
- Lead and own the interfacing of HR Data to Business Intelligence tools and software.
- Translate HR strategy into operational excellence, be accountable for the delivery of business transformation projects.
- Utilize HRIS data metrics to support Total Rewards strategy, Culture and Engagement, Workforce Planning, Talent and Performance programs.
- Designing a process which engages employee, HR and manager at the right time. New on-boarding process gave more clarity to new hires and opportunity to manager to engage new hires better.
- Configuration and on-going maintenance of organizations and other functions of core HR including employee self-service.
- Taking required steps to promote usability and maintain accuracy in timely way. Ensuring HRIS system remains a single source of data, allowing management to make critical decisions based on data indicators.
- At least 7 to 10 years of HR Systems and Process experience obtained working in a multinational company regional HR role
- Experience in project initiation, planning, execution, controlling, monitoring and closing.
- Good understanding of all key HR Processes.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skill and an ability to effectively communicate, present and discuss analysis to effectively drive fact-based decision making across all levels of the organization.
- High level of self-motivation and independent thinking, strong business understanding linked to strategic insights and perspective.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105