Our client a global MNC brand that specialize in sports and casual wear, one of the largest manufacturer for sportswear. They are looking for an ambitious, driven individual in being apart the iconic brand in Malaysia HQ.
- Content strategy and management: work together with Senior Manager, E-commerce to set up content strategy, and develop content calendar for 52 weeks for various market places, which will be aligned with marketing& e-commerce calendar
- Manage and maintain content resources by leveraging global synergy (global visual portal) and localized tasks, including store decoration, photo shooting, videos and etc.
- Understand consumer insights and shopping behavior from different market places, drive both brand consistency and differentiation among them. Manage O&O store content via global communication.
- Work together with Senior Manager, Ecom for key designs and campaign banners to make sure brand image is well managed. Manage O&O store with global and digital PR team for a consistent communication.
- Cross-function communications: cooperate with marketing in a weekly basis, and implement Marketing regional calendar and calendar into E-commerce marketplaces.
- Work together with Ecom Merchandising and Ecom Operations Manager, and support content based on product launch calendar. Be supportive and flexible to solve sale KPI, i.e. sell thru of slow movers, KV styles and etc.
- New projects& data analysis: Able to provide reports and use data to adjust content strategy, i.e. UV, conversation rate, inventory value and etc. Work together with creative team from TP and provide competition analysis report from content& creative perspective, and drive innovation for all marketplaces.
- 5 years+ solid marketing/ retail experience, with proven organization and execution experience with internal/external parties preferred. E-commerce experience would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal/influencing skills
- Able to work under high pressure independently and be flexible in working extended hours
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.