Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Logistic Coordinator to join the eCommerce department in their Hong Kong office.
The Logistics Coordinator is the liaison between the eCommerce team and third-party warehouse. This role is responsible for ensuring best practices are implemented in order fulfilment, improving customer satisfaction with packaging and delivery, and partnering with the third-party warehouse on special projects and strategic activities aimed at improving eCommerce operations.
- Review the order fulfilment process to ensure the right procedures and efficiencies are in place.
- Provide inputs such that third-party warehouse can plan for additional resources during peak time
- Work with third party eCommerce warehouse and/or couriers to ensure fulfilment and delivery issues are resolved quickly and with minimal impact to the end customer
- Assist e-Merchandiser with store transfers and back-orders to expedite order fulfilment
- Track that incoming product is arriving according to expected delivery dates
- Assist eCommerce Client Services and Operations team in resolution of order-related issues by liaising between client and internal/external groups (warehouse/courier/repairs)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to monitor and improve KPIs related to SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- 3 to 5 years' experience in e-commerce operations (previous experience within Luxury is highly desirable).
- University degree with fluency in Cantonese (mother tongue), English and Mandarin.
- Experience working with third party vendors with ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.