We are on the lookout for an exceptional ecommerce manager to increase sales and overall revenue for our primary ecommerce site as well as being focused on marketing in a digital driven environment. This position must constantly track competitors and stay abreast of sales comparison data. We need a big picture thinker and someone with a deep understanding online sales goals and the needs of the customer is paramount. The e-commerce manager checks analytics to monitor traffic and look for digital system glitches. Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Improve the quality of our product catalog through improved titles, descriptions, and images.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to maintain and grow organic search performance.
- Develop and implement PPC strategies across Ad-words and Bing.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email newsletters and update marketing automation emails on MailChimp
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics to review campaign performance
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns.
- Overall Sales
- Total Units Sold
- Ecommerce Site Catalog Administration
- Email Marketing Platforms
- Photo and Content Management
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Basic Copywriting
- Content Collection
- Onboarding new vendors for eCommerce Setup
- Social / Paid Social
- Marketing Automation
- Conversion Optimization Experience
- A/B Testing Tools & Methodology
- Affiliate Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design