ER Manager, FMCG (Phetchaburi)
Our client located near Phetchaburi area is a leading FMCG with various types of innovative products worldwide. With a profitable product portfolio and business expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as an Employee Relations Manager who has ability to drive engagement culture with great communication skills by aiming to gain more commitment in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Work closely with the leadership team for overall employee engagement plan to support leaders team successfully build action plans based on survey result.
· Initiate sustainable employee engagement strategy and drive engagement culture by focusing on identifying action plans based on survey results.
· Manages the Customer Social Compliance/ Audits and coordinates with other Divisions and Departments to ensure HR and overall Company compliance with relevant Social Standards' requirement.
· Analyze engagement survey result to find new ways to boost up engagement and ensure all colleagues are actively engaged to the company values, motivated to contribute to organizational success
· Plans and administers company activities on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), controls all community relations programs, and participates in corporate public and community relations programs.
· Participates actively in the company's Continuous Improvement Programs; and leads and directs activities related to improvements as needed.
· Ensure smooth survey roll-out and at the same time promote engagement culture both internally and externally.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in HR Development / HROD / L&D / HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Master would be an advantage.
· At least 7 years' experience in Employee Relations function in Manufacturing Firm (MNC) and over 3 years in management level.
· Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language.
· Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills.
· THAI Nationality only.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natasha Ghogar at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 1919 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.