- Create project plans for events and deliver those events on-time and on-budget to ensure that they deliver to the objectives.
- Work with the marketing teams in the International and Global Headquarters as well as other stakeholders like Value Added Resellers to develop an event plan and the supporting integrated marketing initiatives to support those events.
- Formulate event concepts and innovative programs for various small and large scale events
- Overseeing and managing all stages of events including vendor procurement to management and budget management
- Invite guest speakers and work with a wide range of sponsors, suppliers, speakers, internal and external contractors
- Coordinate with production teams to execute event promotion
- Degree holder in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years' event experience
- Good understanding of B2B marketing in the technology or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skill
- Well-organized, self-starter with a strong sense of determination and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.