Our client is one of the top leaders in Asia regarding a quality cookware. The company is also provides OEM and ODM design and manufactures products with design consultancy. They are now looking a Sales Manager ( CLMV) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in sales in the regions of CLMV
- Planning and developing sales/marketing strategies in order to expand the business in CLMV regions.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities.
- Implementing sales/marketing strategies and activities, such as promotions via channels, distributors and retailers, in order to achieve targets.
- Managing promotional activities and controlling related budgets.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with customers for maximizing company benefits.
- Training and supervising export sales staff so they can achieve their targets.
- Traveling overseas, as per the company's business plan schedule.
- Thai nationality, age 33 - 45 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in export or international sales in glass, plastics, melamine, kitchenware, consumer products, etc.
- Must have experience of expanding business in CLMV.
- A successful and proven sales track record and outstanding presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and dynamic person with initiative and high energy levels.
- Excellent English communication skills (both writing and speaking skills).
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in Asia
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.