An international fashion group is looking for a Facilities Manager to support the Store Projects Team in the development of store project activities and maintenance of their renowned brands in their shared services function across Asia.
* Plan and manage store facilities and maintenance works across the Asia Pacific Region
* Handle the full maintenance process including the preparation of budget, cost estimation, planning, tendering, etc.
* Develop reports and supervise the team to maintain the system: projects forecast, project status, cost tracking, budget review, emergency contact list, procedures manuals, etc.
* Provide design guidelines & technical solutions
* Maintain the high quality across the region
* At least 8 years' relevant experience
* Degree holder in Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
* Sense of responsibility, good initiative & responsiveness
* Detail minded, well-organized, patient, helpful and positive attitude
* Technical background or work experience with exposure to both hard and soft FM
* Good communication skill with proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Willing to travel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at email@example.com.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.