We are currently working in Partnership with a leading company based in Horsham, who are seeking a commercial financial analyst or a commercial finance business partner to join their growing finance team. With a salary circa £50k. This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a company who are national leaders and will provide a great development opportunity for someone looking to develop their commercial finance skills.
For this Commercial Finance Business Partner role the key responsibilities will include;
- Work with the senior business stakeholders to complete their business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Analyse and explain commercial business performance
- Provide updates to ensure key commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Give guidance and provide financial support for projects including financial modelling
- Provide industry, competitor and economic updates to inform the business for decision making
- Ensure that the the management reports include insightful performance, budget and forecast commentary , contributing to the Group consolidated position
- Monitor, analyse and provide commentary on Group Consolidated position and monthly performance
The key skills required for this role will include;
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Proven Commercial Finance Analysis including Budgets & Forecasts
- A Background in Real estate, Asset management or Housing would be beneficial
- Experience of Management reporting and analysis reporting including updating non-finance staff.
- A professional communicator, both written or verbal and able to build relationships
- Knowledge of change programmes would be beneficial but not essential
If you are looking for your next career step in a commercial environment, where the company are keen to develop their staff then please apply if you have the above criteria. You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role.