A Finance Business Partner position has just become available in a Multinational based in Tuas, Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Supply Chain Finance Business Partner will manage the Finance function within the Operations and Logistics departments devising and implementing both annual budget and long-term strategy and financial plans for the wider Supply Chain function, and acting as the finance business partner.
Key responsibilities are;
- Constructively challenge the stakeholders with courage, help priorities and offer alternatives; Provide insightful information even if not directly accessible on the system; Build confidence to be recognized as the finance business adviser
- Work with BU management team to devise and implement annual budget and long-term strategy financial plans. Responsible for the coordination and preparation of SCDS (Supply Chain Driving System).
- Deliver on group financial reporting requirements. Provide monthly production information to be consolidated at Cluster level. Financial contact for Cluster Supply Chain.
- Ensure adherence to Stock control policy and audit as required. Support of S&OP.
Key requirements are;
- Minimum 7 years of increasingly responsible financial or fiscal control work experience. Experience in management accounting and prior exposures within Big 4 environment will be highly advantageous.
- Have strong Supply Chain, S&OP, Commercial and cost awareness knowledge with internal and external customers focus.
- Ability to perform a variety of complex accounting, budget development, analysis and monitoring as well as fiscal analysis related to financial and accounting transactions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the accounting and budget process, internal controls, bookkeeping procedures, automated accounting systems, accounting system requirements and full knowledge of applicable laws, statutes, rules, codes and ordinances.
If this is the job opportunity for you. Please email me your most update CV at email@example.com or call me at +65 3157 3275 to discuss the opportunity in detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.