- Big Business
- Attractive Remuneration Package & Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities
This business is one of the leading Multinationals in the world is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their well establish finance team based in Kuala Lumpur, and reporting directly to a GM of Finance.
- You would be accountable for all financial reporting functions which includes financial & management reporting.
- Spear heading and driving a team of 5-8 for Account Payables & Accounts Receivables
- This person would also be responsible in providing insights as a business partner to the other heads of departments in managing and forecasting budgets for the business.
- Highly involved in funding, tax and audit management and process improvements.
- Establish robust risk management framework, internal controls and systems are set or improvise.
- Responsible for all governance framework including, Trading Compliance, Audit Compliance, Tax Compliance, in line with company's policies and compliance requirements.
- Review finance structure and bench strength to ensure the right capabilities, competencies and capacities are set.
- Ensure proper systems, processes and infrastructure are designed and deployed for delivery of accurate and timely financial reports.
- Overseeing and lead future upgrading or migration of accounting systems
- Reporting and interactions with Regional teams in APAC
You will have
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, or CPA/ACCA/CA/CIMA/MIA
- At least 7-8 years exposure to corporate business from an MNC/PLC/SME
- Demonstrated strength in managing a team of 3-5 headcounts
- Open to all industries
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to David Wooden at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9011 for a confidential discussion.