Our client is one of leading global brand, which focus on lifestyle products . The company is one of the world's largest companies with high portfolio in consumer goods.
This position is suits for a good leader who has solid experiences in analyzing performance, support excellent execution of strategic ideas, and act as partner to the business, driving great performance by supporting development of high quality plans and outlooks.
This job comes a great package together with an excellent career path for you!
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department and manage finance department employees
- Work with various departments and business units to support and grow business performance,
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Handle tax matters for the company
- Work with auditors, banks, tax agents and other third parties for financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for mini missing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyses financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports both internally and to head office requirements
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.