A well-renowned precision-manufacturing organisation is looking for a Manager in FP&A. You will report to the VP FInance and help to drive this organisation to greater heights.
- Prepare and review monthly management reports
- Coordinate and consolidate rolling forecast on monthly basis and annual group budget
- Assisting HOD generate reports and perform variance analysis for monthly management reporting
- Assist in preparing group financial statements for annual statutory reporting
- Performing financial analysis on actual and forecast data and identify variances and suggest improvements & action plans to management and stakeholders
- Performing enhancements to work processes, monitor and analysis of results
- At least 5 years of experience handling FP&A in Manufacturing industries
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Open to Travel
- Plant/Manufacturing and Cost accounting exposure
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.