A leading technology firm with well-established global presence is currently seeking for a Finance Manager, GL to join their team.
Reporting to the Controller based in Singapore headquarter, you will interact regularly with all functional and executive leadership of the APAC region.
- Supervising the processing activities of outsourced group of accountants in GL team
- Working closing with outsourcing service provider to improve the GL processes
- Ensuring Accounting and GL operations of all entities are accurately handled
- Ensuring month end close/ reports are completed timely and accurately
- Maintaining proper reconciliation of GL accounts and support Controllership/Tax team for annual statutory audit and tax filing;
- Ensuring compliance to corporate financial policies, SOX, accounting standards and other regulations
- Supporting Indirect tax (VAT/GST etc) on monthly/quarterly/yearly tax filing;
- Minimum a Degree in Accountancy with at least 5 years of working experience
- Proficient in SAP
- Audit experience is a must
- A team player who is able to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.