We are currently working with a leading national company who are seeking a Financial Accountant to join one of their Finance teams to work on Accounting controls and assist with developing their UK Markets. You will be working within a team of 10 and will be working with the internal business stakeholders across different their corporate centre. With a salary range between £38k to £45k per annum depending on expereince , plus benefits.
For this Financial Accountant role your key skills will include:
- Maintain the day to day accounting process including the accounting control and audit of business units within the company
- Implement and maintain controls and establish a reporting stream across the senior stakeholders
- Support the Data transfer process and assist with developing the new consolidation system
- Take responsibility for the financial reporting cycle of your business units
- Prepare journals, review ledger submissions, and provide analysis of monthly trial balances.
- Completing year end financial and statutory returns for the group.
The key skills for this Financial Accounting role will include
- Newly Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or with a proven background in financial accounting
- Advanced PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and accountancy software.
- Be a clear communicator at all levels and results orientated
- Be adaptable and flexible for business needs and have a 'can do' approach to work
- Analytically and numerically minded
The company are offer their staff a strong range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. The company look to develop their staff and this role is an opportunity for the right candidate to build a career within a international leading business, where there will be a strong opportunity for future career development.