A leading high-growth FMCG company is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their office in Singapore. You will report to the Head of FP&A, and interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Southeast Asia region.
- Prepare performance reports and presentations to management; variances vs forecast, and providing analysis commentaries
- Develop business performance trend reports and analysis for management review
- Lead analyses for financial and strategic decisions
- Assist with Budget and Forecasting exercises, including presentation decks for review with Management.
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and data quality / integrity of budget, forecast and actuals submissions
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.