A leading high-growth FMCG company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Regional CFO. You will interacts regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the region.
- Oversee the SEA FP&A team and business partner across the commercial functions
- Lead annual budgeting process and financial resources allocation
- Establish and maintain robust controls and best practices across the finance function
- Ensure high degree of forecasting accuracy of Net Revenue through effective business partnering (eg. Sales & Operation Planning)
- Report business information an accurate, timely and easily understood manner to the Asia Pacific Leadership Team
- Provide a culture of continuous improvement to ensure effective support to changing business needs
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficient in SAP, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Expereinced in FMCG/Retail industries
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105