Our Client is a highly profitable start up tourism company that provide tourism across the globe. Office located along the BTS line with a young and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller who has the good knowledge about start up business to oversee all functions of an organization's finance and accounting department.
- To overseas all functions of an organization's finance and accounting department.
- Monitor actual financial results and reconcile movements, variance against both plan and prior year.
- Ensure appropriate treasury functions are in place and managed.
- Monitoring overall financial performance, fund raising, business feasibility and budgeting.
- Being financially responsible for all internal controls, external expenditure, while recording and handling financial movements with highest amount of transparency and integrity.
- Review financial performance of selected contracts, as required, with a view of enhancing the financial returns of the company.
- Working closely with management teams to share reports and analysis
- Improve the work process and internal control of finance department
- Supervise, manage, motivate, develop and lead the team and department staff both accounting & financial assistants.
- Assist the CEO/CFO in any accounting and financial report requirements
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Business Administration (major in Accounting/Finance).
- 10+ years of working experience in accounting and finance fields. A qualified CA or CPA is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- People, team management and development skills.
- Very Good command of English (both verbal and written) and computer literature.
- Strong analysis, presentation, negotiation, coordination, profit planning and control skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Thai
- Good leadership and people management skills
- THAI nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.