Our client is a Fortune 500 company and one of the most profitable FMCG companies globally. Their products have served to consumers over a century. In this role, you will be working closely with key stakeholder from company headquarter and Finance Director. This is a challenging role that will play an integral part in leading dynamic Finance team.
As a Financial Controller, you are accountable for…
- Responsible for the monthly closings and forecasts, annual Operation Plan and Latest Estimate for the factory, liaising with local financial accounting leads to ensure timely production of MU information
- Analyze business results against Operating Plan, plan updates, and prior year results. Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly
- Define and implement procedures to ensure that the plant personnel and peers operate according company financial policy
- Responsible for the financial analysis of approved investment projects (CER's)
- Initiate and stimulate cost improvement projects
- Implement, apply and test of Internal Controls framework including Sox / Blackline requirements for Operations
- Responsible for the financial analysis and reporting of Productivity projects and savings
- Partner with Plant Manager to define the budgets for the Operating Plan of the factory. Followed by monitoring and control to make sure the operational and capital expenditures stay within the approved budgets
- Give support on financial impacts and consequences on factory costs and products costs for NPD projects
- Responsible for fixed asset value and related depreciation / amortization
- Support on alignment of the reporting in the Cluster. develop, interpret and implement financial models and accounting concepts or techniques for financial planning and control
- Participate in studies and/or analysis required by the cluster director and/or Operations leadership
- Drive standardization and quality in the finance signature processes such as budget process, Capex process, Monthly Management Review process etc.
- Pre-review of plant level reporting packages and financial analysis
- Opportunity analysis for synergies in the cluster and translation into specific improvement proposals
- Actively involved in specific projects to be defined with Global Operations and local Thailand Finance Director, related but not limited to systems roll out, Integration and / or other specific Operations projects
To qualify for this position, you should possess…
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Cost Accounting
- 4-5 years working experience, preferably in FMCG environment in roles with some manufacturing background
- Knowledge of Thai Accounting standards (FAS) including basics on tax / transfer pricing. Knowledge on compliance.
- Strong knowledge in Standard Cost in manufacturing industry
- Strong SAP user (FI-CO)
- Strong leadership skills, Ability to lead Finance Team with a can-do attitude
- Team player with strong engagement skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai with a high attention to detail
What's on Offer?
Your contribution will be rewarded with attractive salary, car allowance an above average provident fund and medical insurance
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Juthaphat Sakkhajornphop at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2568 for a confidential discussion.