Responsible for the efforts, results, and success of an organisation's finance department. Provides financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Ensure that budgets, updated forecasts and reports are produced, reviewed, distributed and agreed within agreed timelines
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in finance; excellent mathematical skills; leadership skills; management experience; integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards; exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills; multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting (MBA and/or CPA strongly preferred)
- Approx. 10+ years of work experience professional accounting and finance in regional office or multinational company in FMCG, Manufacturing or Trading industries.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of operational and financial processes and practical application of financial and strategic analysis
- Capable of coaching and developing people in multinational cultures
- Willing to relocate overseas
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.