One of the most well-known consumer product is now looking for a potential candidate to be FP&A Manager. As the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for planning and analysing the company's budget activity and providing analytical support for the more complex budget projects dealing directly with major department managers and regional team.
· Prepare and analyse the company's expenses and revenues plans
· Prepare statistical reports for the comparison between the current situation and budgeted forecast.
· Provide analytical support for budget projects and deal directly with major department managers.
· Forecasting, budgeting, modelling and financial planning to be undertaken effectively and efficiently on a timely basis to meet general business requirements
· Provide insightful analysis on financial performance through gaining understanding on process and business
· Help co-ordinate the annual strategic planning process as required
· Manage routine month-end closing including commercial income management
· Understand of Finance and Accounting system as well as related business cycle.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in Accounting field.
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferable
· Experienced Auditor is preferable
· Strong communication in English, both verbal and written
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.