Our Client is one of the leading leasing company in Thailand with more than 1,200 branches nationwide. They are looking for Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to be responsible for business strategy and direction while support management in decision making based on analysis.
· Focused on business strategy and directions. Support management in decision making based on various analysis.
· Work closely with all parties to support the business including performance monitoring
· Formulate budget, strategic model and support planning process.
· Provide analysis on new campaign / pricing.
· Portfolio analysis on trend to identify new segment, Controlling Capital expenditure and provide feasibility study.
· Operating expense Analysis, treasury management
· Cost allocation set up to provide profit by segment
The successful applicant will have:
· Bachelor's/master's Degree in Finance and Banking or related area
· At least 7 years' experience in management accounting in a business unit responsible for Finance from either Banking or Leasing industry
· Knowledge of MS Access, SQL, VBA for Excel and data mining
· Project management skill
· Deliver work within strict timeline.
· Excellent interpersonal and analytical skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.