Our client is one of the top life insurers and given strong business growth, they are looking to add a new headcount into the Financial Reporting team in their HK office.
Reporting to the team head, you will be an independent contributor to perform statutory reporting. You will perform voucher review, handle monthly balance sheet reconciliation and prepare/review financial reports. You will prepare year-end audit schedule, financial statements and tax annual filing. You will also have the opportunity to assist in ad hoc projects.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the accounting field
- Experienced in life insurance financial reporting area, especially you should be familiar with HK statutory reporting requirements
- Straight Big 4 candidates would also be considered if focus has been on life insurance audit
- High caliber, excellent business sense, willing to learn and good team player
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager level
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send an updated version of your CV to Sze Sze YEUNG at email@example.com or call +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.