Our client is one of Asia 's leading cosmetics contract manufacturer company. They are currently looking for a General Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing and organizing a short-term and long-term Sales and Marketing plan and building strategies to ensure the company achieves their objectives.
- Develop short-term and long-term production policy, objectives, strategies, and plans to conform with company level.
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing and Logistics to support company's objectives.
- Manages, monitors, and controls all production operations to conform with overall production plans in form of quantity, quality, cost, and time.
- Plans and monitors machine utilization, quality improvement, and production cost reductions.
- Creates a good working environment and fosters positive labor relations across the company.
- Thai Male - Female, Ideally Age 40 and up
- Bachelor's or higher in Engineering Chemistry, IE or relate field
- At least 10 years working experience in Sales or Manufacturing Management.
- Good leadership skills, highly motivated and energetic.
- Service-minded, strong initiative to take charge and good interpersonal skills
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literacy.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Career growth with one of the world's leading companies.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.