Our client is one of the worlds leading retail sourcing businesses with a strong presence across APAC and Europe.
The Global Digital Marketing Director leads the businesses overall E-Commerce and Digital Marketing for their entire online business and plays an important role in the development and adaptation of its entire its strategic planning initiatives.
The position ensures their products and services are suitably marketed to advance the company's strategic and financial objectives. She or he must have a demonstrated track record for success in team and agency management, experience in E-Commerce, Digital, CRM, Mobile Marketing and Social Media.
- Partner with senior leadership within the business to deliver annual Digital Marketing & E-Commerce operational plans which includes the businesses ongoing digital transformation journey
- Develop and execute Channel & End User brand strategies and tactics for the online business to grow top-line sales and bottom-line profits
- Lead and develop collaborative digital marketing and CRM campaigns for the online business which include B2B lead acquisition campaigns and B2B lead acquisition campaign execution and management (content creation and distribution, LinkedIn and Affiliate Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Monthly Performance Reporting excluding Online Advertising and Media Spend)
- At least 10 years' experience with successful track record formulating and leading marketing strategies and implementation which have resulted in incremental revenue and profit preferably in the consumer or retail industries
- Solid experience in all areas of marketing including strategy development, customer targeting, branding, research, campaign measurement and optimization, digital, mobile, e-commerce and social media, analytics, promotions, pricing and CRM
- Must have background in building and successfully executing on corporate strategic growth plans
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to develop operational plans to grow the online business
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Patrisha Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1671 for a confidential discussion.