A well-established FMCG MNC is looking for a HR Business Partner to be responsible with one of the key business unit. This newly created role will directly report to HR Director.
- Acts as a strategic partner, coach, change agent and employee advocate to provide leadership on all Human Resource initiatives to the assigned business division
- Executes effective Talent Management initiatives in line with the global strategy.
- Provides support and guidance to the relevant management thus enabling them to contribute to the talent management
- Provides HR perspectives on their relevant business operations and consult with management on HR implications on the strategies.
- Supports organizational changes (restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and divestments) providing appropriate solutions to the business from the HR perspective.
- Supports any HR initiatives and projects
- Experience and proven track record in working across the core HR functions with specific experience in one expert HR field.
- Team-oriented leadership skills honed through experience with senior management.
- Communications strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of financial impacts derived from HR decisions and policies.
- Highly proficient in English language both in the spoken and written
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.