- Support respective business units in their senior level/leadership recruitment.
- Lead selected recruitment projects.
- Consolidate and analyze regional reports on effectiveness of resourcing and talent acquisition activities, processes and tools.
- Support development of regional/global implementation of resourcing and talent acquisition activities/news/trends etc.
- Evaluate resourcing channels effectiveness and talent acquisition activities to meet business objectives.
- Critically strategize resourcing and talent acquisition strategies to build talent bench strength.
- Be a strategic business partner beyond talent acquisition.
- Minimum 6 -8 years' experience in talent acquisition. Regional Exposure is a must as this is a global role.
- HR Business Partner or In-house Human Resources experience and background would be added advantage.
- Good analytics ability, conceptual mindset, project management and organization skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, comfortable to communicate and work with senior level stakeholders.
- Candidate directly from agency WILL be considered.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.