A leading Precision Engineering business, headquartered in Singapore is hiring a newly created Senior HR Manager to lead the HR team and drive new initiatives to compliment business growth globally and transform the HR agenda of the organisation.
- Support Management and teams in a changing environment.
- Advise the Management Team on the interpretation and implementation of Company policies, applicable local laws and collective agreement as they affect human resources decisions and actions.
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract, retain, develop, manage and motivate a highly qualified work force.
- Represents the company in all negotiations and legal meetings with employee representatives and serves as human resource advisor in employee relations matters.
- Be a business partner to the Management team.
- Ensure compliance and consistent application of policies and laws across all constituents, including appropriate documentation and timely record keeping.
- Monitor and ensure positive employee relations in all locations creating a work environment conducive to high productivity, retention and attraction of high calibre talent.
- Support in health & safety / ISO matters.
- Degree holder, with HRM knowledge and skills.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years relevancy, of which at least 3 years in managerial capacity. Candidates possess experience in manufacturing industry is advantageous
- Skills Set: MS Office, employment/taxation/CPF Act.
- Attributes: Ability to interact well with all levels, analytical, resourceful, independent and at the same time a team player. Able to take initiatives. Good problem-solving skills. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105