A rapidly of Financial Service is looking for Head of Business Analyst. This role will responsible for understanding business needs gather business requirements for system development.
- Understanding business needs gather business requirements for system development
- Design, modify, create business process to implement business transformation solutions
- Controls the scope of the project/UR in order to meet the project timeline
- Provide high-level estimates based on business requirements
- Manages the team and represents a point of escalation for the team
- Develop, maintain and obtain sign-off of the business requirements document (BRD) and ensure new/enhanced system meet the business requirements and objectives
- Perform high-level estimation based on BR
- Develop, maintain and obtain sign-off of the Functional Specification Document (FSD) that meet BRD and system capability
- Leads the development and review of SIT and UAT test scenario/case based on business scenarios and FSD
- Work with business on the creation/update to the business process based on new business requirements
- Able to provide support to clarify issues between business user and technology team during SIT, UAT, Go-Live, Post Go-Live and manages issues escalated by the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computing or Engineering
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.