The financial service industry is looking for Head of Client Service. This role will responsible for manages the service component of the client relationship.
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and resources.
- Demonstrates financial management and revenue achievement of assigned territory through use of appropriate tools to track accounts receivable, calculate service level credits and billing
- Manages and communicates expectations internally and externally
- Educates clients on various processes and procedures assisting with awareness, navigation and self-help tools (note: this role is not responsible for opening up requests or being the direct point of contact for support or project related items
- Conducts regularly scheduled status calls with client to discuss important key service topics, to review projects in clients queue and to discuss available service offerings.
- Monitors monthly service level/availability management reports to identify possible trends in service level agreement (SLA)
- Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to customer and refers to managing director/relationship manager
- May participate in business reviews to learn about clients' strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services is offering
- Participates in client loyalty process by informing assigned clients of process, encouraging clients to respond to survey information in a timely manner, participating in follow-up discussions and developing action plans to address any negative comments
- Extensive experience in dealing with Stakesholders is required
- Financial Systems / Industry knowledge is required
- Background in Credit Cards or Payments is a plus
- Bachelor/Master Degree
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.