Head of eCommerce
Reports to: General Manager
As Head of E-Commerce
- your key focus will be to drive and execute the overall ecommerce business in your market, with responsibility for commercial performance of the ecommerce channels, aligned with both e-Business and market business goals and marketing strategies.
- Provide leadership for the ecommerce team in your market
- Ensure team function effectively online, using the digital specific toolset
- Build effective relationships with other functions to operate effectively; such as counterparts in e-Business, brand marketing, trade marketing, supply, finance and sales
- Guide team in building sales momentum for online sales
- Lead and support Account Managers on Joint Business Planning process, as required, ensuring that media agreements are appropriate to driving traffic and sales for RB products
- Ensure team work in an agile manner and implement culture of test and learn and continuous improvements
Budget ownership and management
- Own and manage the overall ecommerce budget for NR, on- platform spend
- Create persuasive business plans to ensure budget commitment for performance media
- Ensure robust plans to drive category/ trade business plan across your channels of Amazon, marketplace, pure players, and Bricks and Clicks
- Work with Supply and Packaging to ensure e-Commerce sales needs are met
- Work with Account Managers to manage customers as key stakeholders and build online distribution for RB products
- Develop promotional strategy with major customers, and drive promotional execution
- Manage customer negotiations in relation to commercial strategy and customers' trading terms
Reporting, Analysis and Optimisation
- Ensure the ecommerce business has aligned KPIs with both e-Business and in-market Sales
- Guide the team in the use of data to make decisions
- Accountable for NR & formula levers: UV, CVR, PCT & RR
- Strong leadership skills, an energetic management style and well-developed coaching skills
- Knowledgeable about the dynamics of online selling, its emphasis on the end-consumer and the ecommerce formula (Visits, Conversion, Average Order Value, Repeat Rate, Sales etc.) Highly conversant in metrics used to drive online performance, such as advertising ROAS, cost-per-acquisition, conversion, per customer transactions, repeat rate and lifetime value
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people of all levels including senior management
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Highly curious about online
About the Company
- This is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. The company has operations in over 60 countries, and sales in almost 200 countries. The company employs approximately 37,000 people worldwide.
- The company is listed on the London Stock exchange and is a clear employer of choice.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Adam Piper at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9000 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.