We are currently working with a fast growing and innovative financial services business based in North surrey who are looking for a Head of Accounting to join their growing finance team.
The role reports directly to the CFO of the business and you will be working with the senior internal stakeholders of the business to develop the company's financial accounting and corporate accounting and as well as reviewing the financial processes, policies and procedures.
You will be working alongside the senior managers to assist in the continued growth of the business and support the CFO and the Board, together with all of the business units.
The Head of Finance role will take responsibility for all of the group's financial processes, policies and procedures ensuring that they are fit for purpose as well as taking responsibility for a small operations team as well as the technical accounts and financial control team
Your key responsibilities for this Head of Finance role will include:
- Lead the finance team and ensure the financial and revenue accounting for the business are completed
- Prepare Capital expenditure, statutory accounts, VAT and Tax returns
- Discuss financial issues with senior stakeholders and executive team
- Provide insight and analysis on financial results, budgets and forecasts
- Work with the business to enhance their budgeting and Forecasting process.
Your key skills requires for this Head of Accounting role will include
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven Background in Financial Services with strong technical accounting knowledge covering IFRS, P&L, Balance sheets
- Be a result driven individual, who is a problem solver and a person who has good analytical skills
- A clear communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
- Proven management skills, capable of mentoring and developing staff.
This opportunity is to join a growing company, who are one of the leaders in their market place