- Huge Multinational
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Growth Opportunities
About our client
This business is a market leader and is currently looking for a strategic Head of Finance to lead team for their Malaysian business based in Shah Alam. This person would report directly to the CFO.
- The Finance Head would be accountable for all financial reporting functions which includes financial & management reporting
- The ideal individual would be heavily involved in a business partnering role working closely with sales and marketing teams for new business prospect and expansion plans.
- Highly involved in funding, tax and audit management and process improvements.
- You will also be required to take on a strong business partnering role where you will provide strategic and analytical support to evaluate and improve business performances and potential growth opportunities.
- Required to drive the business analysis team to performing strategic, financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decision.
- Establish robust risk management framework, internal controls and systems are set
- Responsible for all governance framework including, Trading Compliance, Audit Compliance, Tax Compliance, in line with company's policies and compliance requirements.
- Review finance structure and bench strength to ensure the right capabilities, competencies and capacities are in place.
- Ensure proper systems, processes and infrastructure are designed and deployed for delivery of accurate and timely financial reports.
- Driving improvements or upgrades to ERP accountings systems
You will have
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least 10-15 years exposure to corporate business from an MNC/PLC
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering and ability to manage big teams
- Proven track record of good leadership, developing people, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates from Manufacturing/FMCG/Pharmaceuticals would be preferred, however candidates from other industries are also welcome to apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.