Our client is an innovative start-up company, they are looking for a "Think Out of the Box" Head of Hr. Reporting to the CEO, your main responsibility is to lead the implementation of the company's strategy in line with business objectives. To facilitates talent management, succession planning, employee mobility, stakeholder's management, employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, develop fair compensation strategies, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, increase employee satisfaction.
- Lead the HR function and provide leadership in developing and driving HR strategies in line with business units to develop long term HR strategies.
- Develops proactive HR strategy to address the staffing needs of the business.
- Supports management by designing effective training and development programs
- Drive and own the talent management agenda, developing key and business critical talent, identifying and debating successors for key positions, ensuring continual focus on diversity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate to be in a dynamic environment. This individual will be able to sharpen their mental agility skills to represent HR to Business leaders with a consultative approach.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree
- At least 10 years of relevant HR experience with over 5 years within a managerial position.
- Come from well-established organization and strong international outlook
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl See Toh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9015 for a confidential discussion.