A financial service industry is looking for IT Director. This role will responsible for driving efficiency through the use of technology, Strategic development, management and Operation of the IT System, Manage and motivate the IT team to deliver on effective and highly regarded service.
- Create a vision for ICT within the organization, communicate it to employee and lead and motivate the team to achieve the vision
- Develop an ICT Digital strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organization to drive efficiencies. Research options for future ICT development
- To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organizational performance
- To be the senior technical manager and to contribute to the development, implementation, and review of Gateway's corporate strategies, annual project plans, policies and procedures. Digital Enterprise Architecture be conducted as Digital solution roadmap ex. DC Cloud, Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, Document Blob storage, to support Business/IT Digital Transformation
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- To ensure effective management of staff and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan
- To provide clear succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the board, committees, the Chief executive, Management Teams and key stakeholders as required
- Be a champion of change, optimizing current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges
- Apply a structured methodology (Agile) and lead change management activities. Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Control and Manage the project resources and budget
- To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money
- Be a risk committee and always have awareness on IT Solution, Business Continue management, and vulnerability (server/workstation security) of both of servicing servers and workstations
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation including the computer misuse Act, the data protection and health & safety acts (as applicable to IT Usage)
- Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- 10 years experience in related field and plus financial companies
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Good command of English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.