This is an exciting role to join a growing insurtech company, focusing on the Greater China market. This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of digitalized insurance business. You will lead a team as well as work very closely with senior management. This role is a highly visible role that adds significant value to the company.
You will be responsible for managing a team of underwriters, and handle enquiries from channels to facilitate daily operations. Your role will also include business and channel automation and digitalization, implementation of independent business and operations model, and formulating of underwriting and business strategies for product offerings. You will be expected to maintain strong relationships with senior management and key stakeholders in the business, as well as business channels and strategic partners. You will also be supporting the planning and identification of improvement opportunities within the Underwriting operations.
To be considered for this role,
- You must be a degree holder with a professional insurance qualification
- You should have a minimum of 8-10 years' solid underwriting experience in life insurance industry
- You should have solid product knowledge and strong business sense
- Self-starter, good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin preferred, as well as written Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, kindly send an updated version of your CV to Sze Sze YEUNG at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.